What is the best citrus gift delivery company? I want a Food 52-approved style Harry & David.

Looking to send a box of fresh citrus to a friend as a gift, but looking for a more modern, conscientious version of a Harry & David. Recommendations?

asked by Hallie 7 months ago

mstv

I have only purchased from them directly at farmers' market but I have long enjoyed their citrus (and it is organic) and I know they do ship as well - Friend's Ranch in Ojai, California.

MMH
MMH

I like Sun Harvest Citrus in Ft Myers, FL. I was just there. If you go in person, they have excellent orange ice cream.