🔕 🔔

What is the best citrus gift delivery company? I want a Food 52-approved style Harry & David.

Looking to send a box of fresh citrus to a friend as a gift, but looking for a more modern, conscientious version of a Harry & David. Recommendations?

asked by Hallie 4 months ago

I have only purchased from them directly at farmers' market but I have long enjoyed their citrus (and it is organic) and I know they do ship as well - Friend's Ranch in Ojai, California.

3299dd0b a953 46f5 8a98 a0241f3b893a  256
MMH

I like Sun Harvest Citrus in Ft Myers, FL. I was just there. If you go in person, they have excellent orange ice cream.