Almond Crackle Cookies

Can these be frozen?

asked by ELCookie 4 months ago

Emmie

If you're talking about the Dorie Greenspan cookies, I don't see why not, though they might get quite hard in the freezer.

foofaraw

After baked, I just put mine in the fridge and they last ~2 months (can't know if it would last more because they were gone by then) and it didn't go stale. I take some out when I want to eat within a few days.

Whether you mean the Greenspan or the Italian almond crackle cookies, yes they freeze well.
Most last 6-8 months in freezer (talking quality not taste here. If you love them, they will last shorter time, as in foofaraw example).
A few cookies do poorly in freezer (ones from liquidy batters like tuiles, and sponge-cake type like madeleines). See interesting article from kitchn site:
https://www.thekitchn.com...