Your best Stella Parks recipe.

Do you have a favorite Stella Parks recipe you'd like to share!

asked by Nan 6 days ago

Word is she's a Trekkie- I wonder if she does any of that Klingon stuff.

Emmie

Honestly, all of her recipes I've made have come out amazing, but I especially love her brownies (https://www.seriouseats...)

Stephanie G

Not sure if you have the cookbook or not but the chocolate chip cookies gluten free version are delicious. When I made them, no one could tell they were gluten free. And none of that zantham gum stuff is in the ingredients.

I think Xanthan gum is mostly used in gluten free flour mixtures as a gluten substitute, so it wouldn't be of much use in cookies.

Ttrockwood

I’m not much of a baker but i do cookies, her triple oatmeal cookies are crazy amazing! And since oatmeal = healthy they’re totally acceptable for breakfast.