Cookbook club NYC

Hi! I’m looking to join a cookbook club in the NYC area and have no idea where to start looking. Any leads are appreciated :)

Cathy Z. March 11, 2019
Hi everyone! not sure if this thread is outdated yet but I'd love to join a cookbook club in nyc!

Ali W. March 12, 2019
Hi Cathy! I have something in the works, send me your e-mail address on private message :)

Christina C. March 20, 2019
Hey! I would too! Sadly, I’m the only one in my circle of friends and coworkers that enjoys cooking and entertaining others. Any leads??

Steph C. March 2, 2019
I've been in NYC just over a year now and would love to join a cookbook club!

Ali W. March 12, 2019
Hi Steph! I have something in the works, send me your e-mail address on private message :)

Sara W. February 18, 2019
Am I too late to get in on this? I just moved back to NYC and would love to join a cookbook club!

Ali W. February 20, 2019
Hi Sara! Send me your e-mail address on private message :)

Ramy February 8, 2019
Hi! I would love to join a cookbook club too :) I belong to the F52 online club which inspired the idea. Let me know if I can participate!

Ali W. February 9, 2019
Hi Ramy! Send me your e-mail address on private message :)

Victoria G. February 2, 2019
Hi, I also live in NYC and would love to join a cookbook club - haven't had any luck on meetup

Ali W. February 5, 2019
Hi Victoria! I just sent you a message :)

ari January 28, 2019
Hi - I didn't get a private message and could not figure out how to message you privately. Definitely still interested!

ari January 14, 2019
I don't have any leads but would love to be part of a cookbook club! I live in Astoria queens.

Ali W. January 15, 2019
Hey Ari! That's so awesome! I'm starting to plan one with another F52 member, I'm going to PM you to get your e-mail address :)

Ali W. January 24, 2019
Hi ari, I messaged you last week. Let me know if you received the message!

Ttrockwood October 7, 2018
Look at Meetup.com, they have a huge variety of nyc food related and cooking meetups :)