A question about a recipe: Angel Corn

6d352511 a86f 48d8 9e4c 832db3ee30ad  2018 1109 angel corn 3x2 rocky luten 018

I have a question about the recipe "Angel Corn" from Cory Baldwin. Can you make this the day before?

asked by Jody 19 days ago

Hi Jody, yes, you can make this a day in advance. I'd underbake it slightly -- by 5 minutes -- so that when you reheat it the next day, it doesn't dry out. Reheat, covered, in a 300 F oven until just warmed through, about 20 minutes. You can take the cover off for the last 5 minutes if you want to re-crisp the top. Happy Thanksgiving!

Jody

Can you put it together the night before and then bake it on Thanksgiving?

Jody, I'm sorry I missed your follow-up question. I haven't tried assembling it the night before and baking it the following day, but I definitely think it should work.