What's the difference between the Staub braiser pan and the Staub all-in-one pan?

(found in the Food52 Store)

asked by Julia 13 days ago

Customer Care

Hi Julia,

Great question! As it turns out, they're pretty different in shape--the Staub all-in-one pan has a smaller diameter, but it's significantly deeper so it can hold a larger volume. The two pans also differ in their colors and lid types. Here's a more specific breakdown for you:

- The Food52 x Staub Multi-Use Braiser: holds 3.5 quarts, 12" in diameter, cast iron lid, 4 color choices

- The Food52 x Staub All-in-One: holds 4 quarts, 10" in diameter, glass lid, 2 color choices

We hope this helps clarifies things a bit! Although, as my grandma always says, the hardest decision is between good and good... or, in this case, great and great!

Best wishes and happy cooking,
The Food52 Customer Care Team