, Loaded up my bag with tangerines, plums, and pears...just need a sublime tart recipe for any or all of 'em...thoughts?

asked by @jfreemanslade over 7 years ago

nutcakes

I've got one for your pears. This calls for apples and pears, but all pears would be good too. This is awesome. I use it for dessert AND brunch. All the steps are simple. From Johnny Izzuini of Jean Georges:
http://nymag.com/listings/recipe/rustic-apple-and-pear-st/

For the Plums, do amanda Hesser's Plum Torte.

I like to make Tangerine mousse for after a spicy dinner. Don't know any tarts for that.

Bevi

I have made the Johnny Izzuini tart and I agree that it is wonderful. The Savory Plum tart that is pictured above is also out of sight. I made it for a brunch last summer and it was a huge success.