🔕 🔔

@food52 foodpickle You guys need an iphone app.

asked by @cabinetmakers about 7 years ago

StacyG

I posted this on twitter and am surprised to find it here! I had asked for radish advice so last night I took pictures, using my iphone, of the roasted radishes I made. I went online with the phone but was not able to post them . I think I need a food52 app but I find none.
I thought the iphone would be easier than going the digital camera, download to computer route.

gt9
gt9

Just what I was wishing for this week. A cool Food 52 app for my phone!
Amanda, Merrill...

Peter
Peter

While Peter no longer works for Food52 he still thinks up ways to make the website better.

Two things. You can email the iPhone photo to yourself and then post it from your computer -- no digital camera needed.

Second, a Foodpickle app for the iPhone? Interesting idea. ;-)

Burnt Offerings

Oh Peter! Not JUST a Foodpickle app! Food52 recipes, contests, blog content - "we want it all, and we want it now" ;-) (I hope you know I'm teasing - sort of)