Can a photo be added to a recipe after it's been submitted to a contest (but before the deadline)? Thanks!

asked by EmilyC over 7 years ago

Panfusine

absolutely yes... just , click on the add photo link below the default photograph that appears on your recipe page, click on the upload new & add your picture.

Yes, just look at the lower left hand border of the place where the photo would go, when you're looking at the recipe once published. There it says, "Add Photo." Click on that. Then you'll see the uploading page that you saw when you created the recipe. ;o)

EmilyC

Ahh, thank you!

Actually, a photo can be added any time. You can even add photos to someone else's recipe.

Helen's All Night Diner

Just make sure the photo isn't huge. The pictures I take with my Droid have to be downsized before I can post them...