🔕 🔔

How far away can I get local honey and still get the benefits?

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 6 years ago

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Are you looking for allergy help? While the theory makes sense (consume local pollen to desensitize from pollen allergies), it's not necessary. Just go for honey that has been naturally extracted and is not pasteurized. I prefer the bee pollen itself, again looking for it in natural form. Eat a tablespoon or more a day, starting well before pollen season, if possible. Of course, be sure that you tolerate either the honey or the pollen, as they may cause serious reactions for some people.