🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Summer Corn Chowder

9c5c2324 b41d 4697 bdc0 1bd49de16494  062309f 1004

I have a question about step 4 on the recipe "Summer Corn Chowder" from Nancy Jo. It says:

"Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are tender, 35 to 45 minutes. Stir in the cream and milk and bring just to a boil. Remove from heat and season with black pepper to taste. Ladle the chowder into bowls and garnish with the crumbled bacon and parsley."

I'm just wondering what light cream is. Is that 1/2 and 1/2? I also need to serve aprx 20 people. Can this be doubled? Thanks!..Anita

asked by Anitac almost 7 years ago

Nancy Jo

Light cream is available at most grocery stores. You can certainly double or even triple! Enjoy!
Nancy Jo