A question about a recipe: Heavenly Oatmeal-Molasses Rolls

E758a4de c2c0 4045 868d 261ebeb00d7d  2014 1030 molasses rolls 008

I have a question about the recipe "Heavenly Oatmeal-Molasses Rolls" from monkeymom. Have you ever doubled this recipe?

asked by Grandma Kathy over 7 years ago

monkeymom

Hi. I have doubled it. You should just make sure your mixer is large enough to handle that (these are also relatively easy to mix by hand as they don't require much kneading at all) . You can use a 9x13 pan to bake off the rolls. Never use an aluminum pan to bake the rolls. I have done that and the bottoms remained doughy.

Grandma Kathy

Thanks so much. This gives me the excuse to buy a new bigger mixer since I've been using my mom's old one which is really small. Could have asked my husband who is a professional bread baker but forgot! lol

wssmom

These rolls are absolutely amazing!