Which is the best food for my baby

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer about 7 years ago

latoscana

When baby is ready to eat real food, serve real food! While many parents start with grains, why not start with veggies? Steam the item and puree with a Mouli food mill (inexpensive, easy to use and easy to clean) - here's one on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Food-Mill-Mouli-Ideal-Baby/dp/B000NLSSYG/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1316994539&sr=8-5.

Begin with very small amounts (a few teaspoons) of a single food at a time, without any flavorings. Every few days you can add another food to the ever-expanding menu. If baby rejects a food, stop serving that item - though you can try again at a later date and it might be fine. By serving one at a time, you can be sure baby doesn't have any reactions. Soon baby will be a toddler, joining you at the table.

a Whole Foods Market Customer

Anything you can make yourself is absolutely the best! If not, I am a huge fan of Happy Baby products.