I made turkey meatballs last night and today they seemed a little under-cooked. What's the best way to re-cook them before feeding them to the baby?

Last night I baked them and they seemed cooked through-- just want to make sure they're really thorough since baby will be eating them. They've been in the fridge about 24 hours now. They don't need to be the best things I've ever made, but is there a safe way to cook further once they've cooled, etc?

asked by curious about 1 year ago

If you cooled and refrigerated so there are no safety issues, I'd simply microwave the meatballs until they are no longer pink inside. That will reheat them, and it's easy, too! ;o)

MMH
MMH

If you think they are safe to eat, I'd reheat them under the broiler so they won't get rubbery in the microwave. I reheat this way often.

nance

You can also reheat and cook them through by simmering them in some chicken broth. As a bonus, toss some soup ingredients in and make two dishes in one.