🔕 🔔

Less a food question than a FOOD52 question...is there a way to opt out of "shop"-related e-mails?

I like the informational and food-related updates from FOOD52, but the "shop" e-mails feel more like spam. I'd like to opt out of receiving the latter, but still receive the former - is there a way to do so? thanks!

asked by Sugar On My Tongue about 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Our plan is to branch our emails so people can select which emails they'd like to receive. Not sure how soon we'll be able to implement this. For now, we're only sending one or, at most, two shop emails a week. Thanks for your patience!