🔕 🔔

I asked a question yesterday and indicated that I wished answers be sent to me via email. Didn't happen. What's wrong?

asked by BAE almost 6 years ago

1f596ae9 f36c 4022 8b52 0c8583fd70b0  meg b f52

That happened to me last week as well. I think that the Hotline email feature isn't up and running yet.

4cfc59eb bdb6 4916 9765 37a4765ff91a  alex september 015

BAE, we are still experiencing some problems with email notifications. Two questions for you: did you check your spam folder? Because the replies may have ended up in there. Second, if that is not the fix, can you let me know what email service you are using (e.g., gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)? Thanks.

BAE

Yes, nothing in my spam folder. I'm using comcast.net. Also, to add insult to injury, when I do a search to see if there have been any responses, I first search for my name, BAE, and come up with nothing. Then, I search for one of my tagged items, "loose nuts," and still get nothing. So do I have to scroll through all the postings in order to determine whether anyone has responded?

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Me neither, PC, hotmail, I.E.

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

"... indicated that I wished answers sent to me..." I think the only choice is to opt out of emails to the question. Receiving notifications is the default. However, since many people are not getting (or not finding) the notifications, that issue is real. I'm getting notifications, and grateful!

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

Nor I, only from the editors. Mac, aol.

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

kfir52, I am not receiving any FOOD52 email notifications and have not been since the changeover. (aol, google chrome, pc)

@kfir52: Sadly, the only mail I have received in the past hour was from someone trying to sell me land in Costa Rica. I deleted it. I did not receive anything from you; the "interoffice" email on the site (send me a message) does not appear to be working, either. I do, however, get the newsletter from Amanda and Merrill, and other direct mail from editors.

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

Wow! I just sent you a message - guess you won't be getting it!

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

No notifications here either. And I can't find a place to change notifications preferences. I do get the mail from Amanda and Merrill. PC, Chrome.

7b500f1f 3219 4d49 8161 e2fc340b2798  flower bee

I'm sorry to be yet one more trouble, but no notifications for me either since the changeover. I haven't opted out and no spam. I receive the newsletter regularly. I have a hotmail account.

BAE

I am still not receiving any emails or notifications of any sort and I have checked my spam folder.

BAE