Just wondering if the message function on the new set up is working just to be sure, I've sent messages to myself & havent received them.

I've sent recipe related mail to some of the other F52 ers & have'nt received a reply (they're usually very prompt).. MrsLarkin, did you by any chance receive a note that I sent about your recipe for posset?..

asked by Panfusine almost 7 years ago

Just sent you a test message -- let me know if it gets to you (and please check your spam filter too)! This might be related to other notifications issues -- are you receiving any other notifications? Thanks!

Panfusine

Kristen: Found your message, mine & another from ChefJune sent on 30th ALL in the spam folder.. I seem to be receiving my notifications all right, none of them in the spam folder, either from foodpickle or comment threads, but I've never had a message going to spam before.. How do I correct this?

For some odd reason, my food52 mail is split between regular mail and the 'junk mail' box (Windows Mail, I think). I recently noticed that there's a button for 'not junk' so I'm using that to see if it can all end up in the same place.

Panfusine -- try marking it as "not spam" or "not junk" if possible. And susan g, does your split seem to be following this pattern (or any pattern)? Thank you both.

Panfusine

Just did that to transfer the email to the inbox, hopefully the google algorithm has a learning component.. Thanks Kristen!

Kristen, no pattern evident -- far fewer in 'junk.'