🔕 🔔

Just wondering if the message function on the new set up is working just to be sure, I've sent messages to myself & havent received them.

I've sent recipe related mail to some of the other F52 ers & have'nt received a reply (they're usually very prompt).. MrsLarkin, did you by any chance receive a note that I sent about your recipe for posset?..

asked by Panfusine almost 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Just sent you a test message -- let me know if it gets to you (and please check your spam filter too)! This might be related to other notifications issues -- are you receiving any other notifications? Thanks!

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

Kristen: Found your message, mine & another from ChefJune sent on 30th ALL in the spam folder.. I seem to be receiving my notifications all right, none of them in the spam folder, either from foodpickle or comment threads, but I've never had a message going to spam before.. How do I correct this?

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

For some odd reason, my food52 mail is split between regular mail and the 'junk mail' box (Windows Mail, I think). I recently noticed that there's a button for 'not junk' so I'm using that to see if it can all end up in the same place.

Panfusine -- try marking it as "not spam" or "not junk" if possible. And susan g, does your split seem to be following this pattern (or any pattern)? Thank you both.

Just did that to transfer the email to the inbox, hopefully the google algorithm has a learning component.. Thanks Kristen!

Kristen, no pattern evident -- far fewer in 'junk.'