🔕 🔔

Slow recipe search

Recipe search takes a long time to load and is very difficult. For example, I just looked for desserts, community picks. Page one I had desserts, and and page 2 went to beet recipes and pasta and fish - random. Then I gave up. Also, unless I have the exact name of the recipe I want in any category the search won't find it - comes up empty. For example, looking for Dynanymo's green chili posole, and the search under posole did not pick it up. Went into my recipes to find it, where I have it stored. That also takes a long time to load.

Anyone else having this problem?

asked by SKK about 6 years ago

I've been experiencing very slow page load times this afternoon and evening, many of which result in a Bad Gateway page. I'm guessing that the resident geniuses are using a somewhat traditional downtime to do system work.

Actually, for "downtime," sub slower traffic time, perhaps.