🔕 🔔

My recipe for Olives in a Nest doesn't come up on a recipe search.

I am still having trouble with posting this recipe. Not only does it not appear when you type it into the recipe search, but the photo I tried to upload appears on a different spot on the edit page. Also, the recipe is still listed twice. Can you please delete one of them, saving the one with comments? I tried emailing to the editors account, but did not get a response....sorry for being such a pain.....

asked by thirdchild about 6 years ago

Ece90812 0903 49a8 8e35 aa86c774be22  dsc00202
francesca gilberti

Francesca is the former Assistant Editor of food52 and believes you can make anything out of farro.

Not a problem -- we will delete the comment-less one from the backend. Please let us know shortly if you still have trouble finding it. Sorry this has been so difficult for you!

francesca gilberti

Ok -- I have now deleted the comment-less one and absolutely see what you mean about not finding it on recipe search. I will bring this to the attention of our developers shortly to see what's going on! Stay tuned and thank you for your patience!

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

http://www.food52.com/recipes... I found it by going to your recipes. Are you still in Seattle?