My recipe for Olives in a Nest doesn't come up on a recipe search.

I am still having trouble with posting this recipe. Not only does it not appear when you type it into the recipe search, but the photo I tried to upload appears on a different spot on the edit page. Also, the recipe is still listed twice. Can you please delete one of them, saving the one with comments? I tried emailing to the editors account, but did not get a response....sorry for being such a pain.....

francesca gilberti
francesca gilberti November 13, 2011

Not a problem -- we will delete the comment-less one from the backend. Please let us know shortly if you still have trouble finding it. Sorry this has been so difficult for you!

francesca gilberti
francesca gilberti November 13, 2011

Ok -- I have now deleted the comment-less one and absolutely see what you mean about not finding it on recipe search. I will bring this to the attention of our developers shortly to see what's going on! Stay tuned and thank you for your patience!

SKK November 13, 2011
http://www.food52.com/recipes... I found it by going to your recipes. Are you still in Seattle?