Food52 cookbook on NPR, earlier today..felt good listening to the program

http://www.npr.org/2011...

asked by Panfusine almost 7 years ago

francesca gilberti
francesca gilberti

Francesca is the former Assistant Editor of food52 and believes you can make anything out of farro.

Thanks for sharing, Panfusine! So happy to hear you heard it.

Sadassa_Ulna

I can't believe I missed that... here's a link if anyone wants to listen online:
http://www.npr.org/2011...
Mention of the food52 cookbook starts at minute 4:11, if you're under time constraints!

Thanks for the link, SU!

cincoymaya

I'd never heard of food 52 before hearing the NPR story. I think I'm a fan after looking through the site.

welcome!

I didn't hear it yet, but better yet friends who aren't Food52 Members yet and know about my involvement heard it and told me about it!