If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Needed a twist on the typical tomato and garlic bruschetta, and using cannellini beans is affordable and tasty. The crisp arugula and bright orange will transform your taste buds! —Chef Merlin
- 1 Loaf Bread
- 1 15 oz. can Cannellini Beans
- 8 ounces Feta Cheese
- Olive Oil
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Bunch Arugula
- Cut loaf of bread to desired size and grill on both sides until crispy on both sides. Place aside.
- Combine cannellini beans, feta, salt, pepper and a splash of good olive oil together in a mixing bowl and mash until smooth in texture. Add in chopped parsley and mix to combine.
- Cut top and bottom off of each orange and with a knife cut away the out skin. Cut orange into supremes--making cuts along the membrane to make individual orange segments. Put the supremes into a bowl and squeeze the remaining juice from the leftover orange.
- Assemble bruschetta with a spoonful of the bean puree on each piece of bread. Add a handful of arugula on top of each. Scatter some orange supremes on top and drizzle each bruschetta with orange juice and some salt.