Moist, fluffy supercharged with blueberries and topped with fine milled blueberry flaxseed for an extra dose of Omega-3?s, protein and fiber!
The best part is, you get all the flavor and health benefits without the simple sugars and highly processed white flour. —JessLum
Whole Wheat Flour
Fine milled blueberry flaxseed
In This Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Great muffin tin or line with paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, vanilla yogurt, agave and vanilla extract.
3. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon salt and stir into the wet mixture.
4. Fold in the blueberries and spoon batter into tins.
5. Sprinkle flaxseed over the tops of the batter
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes.