Author Notes: Good with fresh apricots as well. —Leslie_
fresh, ripe figs
fresh goat cheese (I use Monterey goat cheese)
roasted walnut halves
In This Recipe
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut figs in half and top each half with a dollop of fresh goat cheese and a small sprig of fresh thyme.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Place figs on a baking sheet and place in pre-heated oven for about 5-10 minutes until goat cheese oozes a bit.
- Remove from oven and top each fig half with a roasted walnut half and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fig Recipe