Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by a love for ricotta and the sweet crunch of sugar snap peas. It is incredibly simple and packed with fresh flavor. —MEW
- 1/3 cup fresh ricotta
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 sugar snap peas
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Drizzle Meyer lemon olive oil
- Combine ricotta and lemon zest in a shallow bowl.
- Top with sugar snap peas and scatter mint over top.
- Finish with a pinch each of salt and pepper and drizzle with Meyer lemon olive oil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Fresh Ricotta