Author Notes: This is an easy one, unless you make your own cheese (which actually isn't too hard). It's my first re-iteration of a recipe my friend Jesus makes. Use as a dip, a spread, a condiment, your call. It's really one of my favorites!
1. fire roast several hot peppers (guajillo, poblano, jalapeno...) and peel them after they cool in a covered bowl for 10-20 minutes then chop
2. spread the freshest ricotta / queso fresco on a serving plate
3. sprinkle cheese with salt
4. top with peppers
5. zest with orange —kuansEYE
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Fresh Ricotta