Author Notes: A tasty alternative to a traditional hash. —Reeve
ounces Thick Cut Bacon
cup cooked Squash
cup White Mushrooms
cup Chopped Parsley
In This Recipe
- Dice the Onion, Zucchini, and Yam into small, about 1/4 inch pieces. Quarter the mushrooms and Chop the parsley.
- Chop up the bacon into similar, 1/4 inch sized pieces, and fry on medium heat until some of the fat has rendered out.
- Add the Onion, Yam, squash and Mushrooms to the pan. Toss together and season with salt. Cover and fry for 5 minutes.
- Turn up the heat to Med-high, add the Garlic and fry until all the pieces are browned and crispy.
- Take the pan off the heat. Add the chopped parsley, season with Salt and Pepper, and serve with a fried egg on top.