If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a hearty and delicious side dish. The dressing is amazing and can be used on a myriad of things ranging from kale, broccoli or a warm bean or grain salad.
Adapted from Tal Ronnen - Green Bean and Fingerling Potato Salad with miso dressing
- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 3 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 shallot, small dice
- 1 medium-large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon water or veggie stock
- 1/2 cup canola or veggie oil
- 1/2 bunch parsley, minced for garnish
- 1.5 pounds red potatoes, boiled until fork tender, about 15-20 minutes
- 1 bunch kale, leaves removed from stems and ripped into bite size pieces. blanched and shocked and all excess water removed
- 8 ounces green beans, blanch and shocked
- Place miso paste, brown rice vinegar, agave nectar, sea salt, pepper, shallot, garlic clove, mustard and garlic, water/veggie stock in a blender. Pulse to combine. While motor is running pour oil in a thin stream through the feed tube until combined.
- Place kale, green beans and potatoes in a large bowl, Pour in vinaigrette and toss to coat. Add parsley, combine.