Author Notes: An easy dessert for anytime, that can be served over Ice Cream, pancakes or whatever you can imagine. —Reeve
- 2 Bananas sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Chopped candied ginger
- 1-2 tablespoons Butter
- 3 tablespoons Orange Marmalade
- 2 ounces Dark Rum
- Heat the butter and Candied Ginger in a medium frying pan over medium heat, until you can smell the ginger.
- Add the Marmalade and stir to combine. Add the Bananas to the pan and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the Rum to the pan, and ignite. Flambe until the flames stop. Serve over Vanilla Ice Cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish You (Intentionally) Set on Fire