If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this just last week for St. Patrick's Day corned beef. My mother and very Irish grandmother always served this with corned beef and I can't imagine any other way to it. Also great with roast beef. Leftovers are fantastic on sandwiches! —foodloveswine
Makes: 1 1/2 cups
cup heavy cream
cup prepared horseradish
teaspoons dijon mustard
dashes lemon zest
salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Whip cream to soft peaks in a chilled metal bowl.
- Mix other wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Carefully fold mixture into the whipped cream.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish