If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Summer’s just around the bend, and your barbecue is calling your name.
Why not throw some Summertime Steak and Brie Bites on the grill? Served with Zippy Horseradish Mayonnaise,
they’re the perfect prelude to almost anything you’ve got planned this spring and summer.
Zippy Horseradish Mayonnaise
cup real mayonnaise
tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Make the zippy horseradish mayonnaise: In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and horseradish. Mix until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Soak 15-20 toothpicks in water.
Assemble the Summertime Steak Bites
ounces steak, cooked medium rare, thinly sliced
ounces brie, rind removed, cut in 1/4 inch slices
bunch radicchio, washed, leaves separated
- Spread a teaspoon of Zippy Horseradish Mayonnaise over the top of each steak slice.
- Lay one steak slice atop radicchio leaf and top with brie slice.
- Carefully roll, wrapping radicchio around steak and brie. Secure with toothpick. Repeat assembly process, using all ingredients.
- Grill Summertime Steak and Brie Bites in a grill basket over medium heat until brie bubbles. Serve immediately with additional Zippy Horseradish Mayonniase for dipping.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish