Author Notes: Bacon and dates ....yum you cant go wrong with bacon (courtesy: comedian Jim Gaffigan)
For pics goto: http://hannascreation.com/stuffed-dates-wrapped-in-bacon/ —hannascreation
medjool dates (bought at costco)
slicesbacon (cut in half)
teaspoons ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
- Make a slit lengthwise in each date and remove the pit.
- Fill each date with 1/2 teaspoon of ricotta cheese.
- Wrap stuffed dates with bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake until bacon is brown and crispy(12-15 minutes)