If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
medjool dates (bought at costco)
slicesbacon (cut in half)
teaspoons ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
- Make a slit lengthwise in each date and remove the pit.
- Fill each date with 1/2 teaspoon of ricotta cheese.
- Wrap stuffed dates with bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake until bacon is brown and crispy(12-15 minutes)