Author Notes: Masala, a mixture of many spices in Indian cooking.
2 eggs, beaten lightly with little salt and pepper
1 meduim sized chopped Onion
½ teaspoons finely chopped fresh green chili
2tsp chopped Mushroom
½ tsp Coriander powder
½ tsp Turmeric powder
½ tsp Chili powder
In This Recipe
- Spray medium frying pan with cooking oil;
- cook egg over medium heat, swirling pan to make an omelette.
- Heat the oil in small wok and add onion ,mushroom and green chili fry for a few seconds over a medium flame.
- Add the chili ,turmeric , coriander and salt sauté for few second.
- Spread omelette with the masala mixture.
- Roll omelette to enclose filling.
- Serve hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms