Author Notes: This is a combination of my favorite springtime vegetables with bowtie pasta. —Louisa
Makes: a lot
pound Bowtie pasta
bunches asparagus, trimmed and sliced into 2" pieces
pounds sliced mushrooms
pound fresh blanched English peas (or frozen)
Zest from a lemon
In This Recipe
- Saute the asparagus and mushrooms in butter while water boils for pasta.
- Cook and drain pasta, saving some pasta water.
- Add pasta and peas to asparagus and mushrooms.
- Toss with lemon zest and freshly grated parmesan. Salt and pepper to taste. Add some pasta water if you like.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms