If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 Small Cabbage
- 1/4 Onion
- 1 Small Carrot
- 4 tablespoons Salt
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 splash Milk
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Finely chop cabbage, onion and carrot in food processor or use small grate on box grater
- Place Ingredients in colander over bowl
- Sprinkle the mix generously with salt
- Stir salt into mixture and wait 20 to 30 minutes until water drains from mix
- By hand, squeeze as much water as you can from the mix
- Taste the mix to see if the salt needs to be rinsed off. Most of the salt leaves the mix with the water, if not, rinse and squeeze excess water once again
- In a large bowl, add lemon juice and milk. Add mixture to bowl, stir together. Add mayonnaise a little at a time until it is the consistency you like. Season with less salt more pepper.