A quick and tasty pasta.
A quick and tasty pasta.—Reeve
pound Fresh Chanterelle Mushrooms
tablespoons EV Olive Oil
cup Chopped Fresh Sage
ounces Cooked Fresh Linguini.
In This Recipe
- Heat 1 tbsp of the Olive Oil in a Medium Frying pan over medium heat. Carefully dice the Prosciutto and fry until crispy. Take Prosciutto from the pan and then set aside.
- Add the chopped butter to the pan and heat over medium- high until the butter begins to boil. Add the finely diced shallots and garlic to the pan and fry until fragrant. Add all but 2 Tbsp of the Chopped Sage to the pan and cook for 30 sec. Add the Chanterelles to the pan and cook for 5 minutes. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Cook the pasta as directed, then toss with the remaining Olive Oil and add to the pan.
- Plate the pasta and mushrooms onto two plates. Garnish with the remaining Sage, the Prosciutto and Parmesan Cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms