If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was something my mom used to make for me as a kid. I recently re-made it for Charcutepalooza by making the English muffins from scratch and smoking my own Canadian bacon. It's the perfect combination of sweet/salty, and melty/crunchy. I like it just as much today as I did when I was a kid. —Dabblings
Makes: 1 sandwich
English muffin; halved
slices of Canadian bacon (or you can just use 4 slices of bacon; two on each sandwich half)
slices of pineapple
slices of American cheese (yellow or white)
- Toast the English muffin.
- While the English muffin is toasting heat the Canadian bacon in a small frying pan.
- Assemble the sandwich in the following order; English muffin, Canadian bacon, pineapple slice, American cheese. Repeat with the other English muffin half.
- Place sandwich in toaster oven or under a broiler until the cheese is melted. This will take a minute or two. Serve immediatly.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner