If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I can't claim to have come up with anything profoundly creative here, finding good things to put in a blender and calling it a recipe feels a bit like cheating. But this is my go-to breakfast after a good workout, and when I'm pressed for time. I love how I can integrate two vegetables into my system before 9 am! Such a perfect start to making good, healthy choices throughout the day. I'm sharing now in celebration of earth week! Go Green. Love your mother Earth! —Happyolks
Serves you :)
- 2-3 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup (heaping) plain pumpkin puree
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon your favorite protein, spectrum powder
- Almond milk or filtered water until you reach your desired consistency
- Blend. Pour. Enjoy.
- Be kind to the earth, be kind to your body, love, forgive, and be happy.