If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 pound
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup crunchy unsalted Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cups oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced raw almonds
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1/4 cup flax seed, whole or ground
- 1/3 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Add the canola oil, peanut butter, syrup, salt, and pumpkin spice to a medium saucepan, and simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the liquids are simmering, mix together the rest of the ingredients, in a separate bowl. Add the hot liquid to the dry mixture and mix well. On two foil-lined baking sheets, spread the granola evenly.
- Put in the oven and bake for 40-50 minutes. Halfway through, stir the granola and spread it on the sheets evenly.
- Let cool completely on the sheets, before storing in a container.