If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a variation on a dish that I had at a restaurant on Cape Cod. —teachertun
pound fresh brussel sprouts
cup black truffle oil
tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, cold -pressed
teaspoon black truffle shavings
salt and black pepper to taste
- Wash the brussel sprouts and remove the outer layer of leaves. Halve the larger pieces. Pat dry.
- Heat the olive and truffle oils until it spatters with a drop of water.
- Quickly add the brussel sprouts and water, cover for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Make sure the outer leaves do not burn!
- Stir in the black truffle shavings and cook for another minute or so. Remove the brussel sprouts from the pan when they are bright green and tender.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve while hot. Delicious!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For