If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A tasty twist on the classic! —LYKLauren
cups Keebler Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper Fudge Mint Cookies
tablespoons butter, melted
ounces can sweetened condensed milk
cup lime juice
teaspoons lime zest
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix together the chocolate mint cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie pan. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, with the whisk attachment of a stand mixer, beat the egg yolks until light in color, 2-3 minutes. Slowly drizzle in the condensed milk and beat 3-5 minutes or until fluffy.
- Beat in the lime juice and zest.
- Pour the filling into the crust and bake for about 15 minutes, until it doesn’t move around in the pan. Place on a cooling rack for 10-15 minutes. When it is cooled place it in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- Optional: Top it off with whipped cream!