If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was out picking lilacs for my bedside table and found myself wondering what I could make with lilacs. I made a lilac simple syrup and the next thought I had was for this lilac martini. Break out the glasses and come celebrate spring. —Dabblings
Makes 1 cocktail
Lilac Simple Syrup
cup fresh lilac blossoms
- Combine the water and the sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring to disolve the sugar.
- Reduce the heat and add the fresh lilac blossoms. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain the syrup into a container. This can be saved in your refrigerator for up to two weeks.
ounces lilac simple syrup
- Fill a martini shaker with ice.
- Add vodka and lilac simple syrup to the shaker.
- Shake it like you mean it.
- Pour martini into a glass. Garnish with freah lilac blossoms. Serve immediatly. Cheers!