If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My late mother made this for every special occasion, as did her Mom who came from Poland to Sweden to the Lower East Side. —ChefLindaS1999
pounds Brisket/Bottom Round
bag peeled carrots
can tomato soup
- Saute onions and garlic in lg. pot.
- Add beef, saute on all sides
- When browned, add carrots, parsley, S&P
- Mix 1 can tomato soup w/ 1 can water, add to pot
- Bring to a boil, lower to a simmer, cook 1 hr. per lb.
- After boil, add lid, crack a bit, stir occasionally. Cook 1 hr. per lb. of meat
- At the end of the time, remove meat, slice and place back in thick sauce. Best eaten the next day
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For