If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I take pride in preparing meals that are Seasonal, Local and Healthly, I hope I am remembered for my special creations! This dish is made with our abundance of early spring veggies: Asparagus, Morel Mushrooms, Ramps and Young Garden Onions —HayleyRyczek
- 2 cups Ham, chopped
- 1 cup Scallions, sliced, including green tops
- .5 cups Ramps, sliced, including green tops
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Package Rice Mei Fun Noodles
- 1/4 cup Tamari Sauce or Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Morel Mushrooms, Fresh sliced
- 1 cup Asparagus, cut into 1 in pcs
- 2 tablespoons Garlic, Chopped
- In a non-stick pan, scramble the eggs and set aside.
- Cook Rice Mei Fun Noodles and rinse under cool water, set aside.
- Heat a large skillet and add the coconut oil. Cook the Garlic, Morels and Ham over medium heat until the morels are cooked.
- Add all other ingredients to the skillet and quickly toss together. Allow to cook for a few minutes for the flavors to combine.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For