If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: deliciously easy side dish for Korean food, or as a base to a meat entree —jwolfsthal
- 10 Napa Cabbage Leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Gochugong (Korean Chili Paste - available at Korean markets
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 stalks green onions
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon neutral cooking
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- cut away green parts of cabbage leaves - use for salad
- clean and rough chop white cabbage pieces - 1" squares
- add neutral cooking oil to wok and heat, add garlic and sautee
- add in cabbage, gochugong and vinegar - cook for 3-4 minutes, or until cabbage is just cooked - should still be firm and crunchy.
- add in sesame seeds, sesame oil, salt and pepper. serve hot or at room temperature.