If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: it came out if neccessity........my kids wanted it. —jennifer Bakka
packet Oriental Ramen noodles
- cook according to package directions
- when adding the noodles to the boiling water also add 1 package of frozen mixed oriental veggies
- when it is finished (about 3-5 minutes add 2 eggs beaten- stir into the noodles and veggies. Cover pot and let sit about 2-3 minutes. Stir again and serve.
- any left over meats can also be added, enjoy! I like mine with some hot sauce added.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner
More Great Recipes: