Author Notes: You are cheap, poor and lazy. And you can afford one oyster just to live like the Donald for about 5 seconds. One taste is all you get. Now back to your double wide. I wrote up this recipe four years ago but it seems more relevant than ever. —pierino
Fresh kumamoto oyster (or substitute one belon flown in from Brittany)
cup champagne vinegar
teaspoon prepared horseradish
Ground white pepper
- Shuck the oyster.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients and serve with your cold oyster.
- Swallow oyster.
- Get your hair ironed and and your eyebrows threaded.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe that Cleans Out the Fridge
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Shellfish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner