A wonderful recipes made in under 15 minutes. The best advice to enhance this dish amazingly is use a very high quality aged balsamic vinegar. —Katelyn Kendrick
- Serves 2
semi-thick chicken breasts (no skin)
goat cheese (french)
quality aged-balsamic vinegar
salt to taste
freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
fresh chopped chives
dry white wine
oil and vinegar dressing mixture
In This Recipe
- Begin, by slitting small line down each chicken breast with knife. About (1/2 the deepness through the chicken breast). Use fingers to separate the slit to form a well.
- Stuff each well with 2 tsp. goat cheese each. Salt the breasts to taste.
- Add the chicken breasts to pan along with the balsamic vinegar. Saute until begins to appear white on side facing up. Add the butter and chives then flip.
- Allow about 5 minutes to cook. Deglaze the pan with wine scrapping bits of the bottom of pan. Cook a minute longer. Remove from heat and let stand for a few minutes prior to platting.
- meanwhile loosely chop the greens and toss with the oil and vinegar dressing. Add the cranberries and toss.
- Season salad with salt, pepper, lemon zest, and goat cheese crumbled
- Place salad onto plate rounded out. Using a ladle form a well in center of salad. Place chicken over well and grate mozzarella on top.