If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A wonderful recipes made in under 15 minutes. The best advice to enhance this dish amazingly is use a very high quality aged balsamic vinegar. —Katelyn Kendrick
- 2 semi-thick chicken breasts (no skin)
- 4 teaspoons goat cheese (french)
- 2 tablespoons quality aged-balsamic vinegar
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 dash fresh chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons Butter
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1/2 cup Baby Arugula
- 1/2 cup Romain
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon oil and vinegar dressing mixture
- Begin, by slitting small line down each chicken breast with knife. About (1/2 the deepness through the chicken breast). Use fingers to separate the slit to form a well.
- Stuff each well with 2 tsp. goat cheese each. Salt the breasts to taste.
- Add the chicken breasts to pan along with the balsamic vinegar. Saute until begins to appear white on side facing up. Add the butter and chives then flip.
- Allow about 5 minutes to cook. Deglaze the pan with wine scrapping bits of the bottom of pan. Cook a minute longer. Remove from heat and let stand for a few minutes prior to platting.
- meanwhile loosely chop the greens and toss with the oil and vinegar dressing. Add the cranberries and toss.
- Season salad with salt, pepper, lemon zest, and goat cheese crumbled
- Place salad onto plate rounded out. Using a ladle form a well in center of salad. Place chicken over well and grate mozzarella on top.