Author Notes: It's too orange to resist. —HCR
Makes: 1 pint
cups carrot juice (preferably fresh and unpasteurized)
cup apple juice
tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients except the kirsch in a medium pot.
- Heat and stir the juices and sugar on the stove until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in the kirsch.
- Chill thoroughly and strain.
- Freeze the mixture in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Ice Cream
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw