If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Lone peach, about to wonder meets frozen raspberries in pan.....and falls in love with orange juice and sugar. Heat. Whizz. Puree is set......
Ready to embrace leftover prosecco. Real Italian prosecco, from a night of fun and laughter. The union is made in heaven, or on the sunny coast of Amalfi.
Best sipped in a small house in the Netherlands. —Kitchen Butterfly
- 1 peach, peeled, pit removed and cut into large chunks
- Juice of 1 large orange
- 20g fresh or frozen raspberries (about 20)
- Caster sugar, to taste
- Prosecco or sparkling wine to top
- In a pan, combine chopped peach, orange juice, raspberries and 2-3 tablespoons of caster sugar, or to taste. Gently warm on low to medium heat stirring till the sugar dissolves. Taste and adjust sugar as necessary. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When cold, blitz in a blender till smooth. Strain, discarding raspberry seeds etc and make 4 ice cubes of the puree - let them harden (- they don't have to be hard...slushy is nice). Store the rest of the puree in a covered container and refrigerate
- When ready to serve, divide frozen icecubes between the two glasses, top each with the refrigerated puree and finish off with the prosecco or sparkling wine. Stir to combine and serve. Sitting on a stripey deck chair with primary colours. Not fancy but with a cool drink in hand, who needs that?
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Raspberries