Author Notes: adapted from zombtbakes.blogspot.com —jbban
Makes: an 8-inch pan
grams good quality dark chocolate
grams pure nut butter (I used homemade walnut butter)
grams brown sugar
grams maple syrup
grams almond meal
grams whole-grain gluten-free flour mix (from Gluten-Free Girl)
grams cocoa powder
teaspoon sea salt
In This Recipe
- In a double-boiler, melt the dark chocolate.
- Add the nut butter to the melted chocolate.
- When the chocolate/nut butter mix is cool enough, whisk in the eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, mix the almond meal, flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Add this mixture to the chocolate mixture. Stir to combine.
- Press the mixture into a greased 8x8" pan. Bake in an oven at 350F. I like my brownies exceptionally soft and fudgy, so I pulled them out at about 15 minutes, when the edges were just starting to look cooked.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good