If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: adapted from zombtbakes.blogspot.com —jbban
Makes: an 8-inch pan
grams good quality dark chocolate
grams pure nut butter (I used homemade walnut butter)
grams brown sugar
grams maple syrup
grams almond meal
grams whole-grain gluten-free flour mix (from Gluten-Free Girl)
grams cocoa powder
teaspoon sea salt
- In a double-boiler, melt the dark chocolate.
- Add the nut butter to the melted chocolate.
- When the chocolate/nut butter mix is cool enough, whisk in the eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, mix the almond meal, flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Add this mixture to the chocolate mixture. Stir to combine.
- Press the mixture into a greased 8x8" pan. Bake in an oven at 350F. I like my brownies exceptionally soft and fudgy, so I pulled them out at about 15 minutes, when the edges were just starting to look cooked.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good